DuraBond Slide Resources
DuraBond Slide provides free PDF and STEP design files of all of our standard sizes and configurations.
You can download the linear slide CAD files and review them in your own 3D modeling software in conjunction with other system models.
In this way, we help ensure a perfect fit before you place your order.
How to Download Design Files
1. Visit the DuraBond Online Store
2. Choose any product
3. Below the main product information, click the “Design Files” tab
4. Choose PDF files or STEP files
5. Note that STEP files download in a compressed folder. Expand the folder to access all STEP files.
Specifications and Tolerances
We include all specifications, capabilities and tolerances for DuraBond slides, including:
- Dimensional tolerances
- Load bearing capabilities
- Operation limits
- Data on thermal expansion, friction, wear and longevity
Introduction to Linear Slides
Industrial linear slides, also known as linear bearings, are an integral part of any machining or automation equipment setup, allowing machinery to move smoothly and precisely while constraining motion to a straight line. While a number of different configurations exist, all types of linear slides are composed of two parts: a saddle (or carriage) and a base.
Click below to learn more.
2" Width Slides
4" Width Slides
3" Width Slides
6" Width Slides
If you have comments or questions or would like to request a custom linear slide quote, please contact us through the form.
5627 Airline Highway
Fruitport, MI 49415